1. According to the researchers, an earlier study found that a compound called trimethylamine-N-oxide (TMAO) may promote the growth of artery-clogging plaques. TMAO is formed when bacteria from our digestive tract breaks down a compound found in meat known as carnitine.
Diets high in meat promote the growth of a gut bacteria that breaks down carnitine, the researchers explained, which leads to more TMAO, which in turn leads to atherosclerosis. Carnitine (red meat and energy drinks) was originally found as a growth factor for mealworms.
2. Woman Contracts Parasitic Worm In Her Brain From Pork Taco
3. Body cleanse: Kill intestinal (parasite) worms. See your doctor. Eat garlic, pumpkin seeds, ginger, and:
• Wormwood contains sesquiterpene lactones, highly-effective chemical compounds which weaken parasite’s membranes and strips them of the ability to survive. That is also why a synthesized derivative of Wormwood is used in anti-malarial medication today. There is no better herb then Wormwood to rid yourself of parasites. That is why it is first. There are however some helpers I would like to use. Next to our Wormwood, we will add Black Walnut Hull.
• Black Walnut Hull will move the colon to empty itself of the dying worms and at the same time inhibit certain enzymes the parasites require for metabolic function. Once again, we are killing the worms without ingesting poisons. Aren’t herbs fun! Black Walnut Hull powder is full of a chemical compound called Juglone. If you ever look under a Black Walnut tree you will notice many of the plants have stunted growth; Juglone is why. The last thing we have to deal with is the eggs. Some of these parasites have copious amounts of young brewing in you right now and since we have not eaten poison, they won’t die. And trust me, we would very much like for them to die. So now we eat Cloves.
• Cloves do not kill the parasites – cloves contain a volatile oil called Eugenol which dissolves the hard casing around the parasite’s eggs. That, in turn, allows the Wormwood and Black Walnut Hull to do their job and kill them all! Eugenol is the volatile oil responsible for the aroma of cloves and it starts to dissipate as soon as they are ground. We keep only the highest quality products, so to keep our cloves fresh we only sell them whole. You will need to grind the cloves up in your blender to make them as effective as possible. The irradiated powder cloves you can buy at the grocery store are worthless for eradicating worm’s larvae.
Connie Dello Buono
Email for travel and health enthusiasts : email@example.com 408-854-1883
www.clubalthea.worldventures.biz for those who love to travel, share and retire wisely
http://www.clubalthea.zealforlife.com Now in 2 countries, USA and Canada
Needing sales and marketers to grow this 3-yr old business. Be a business owner now as jobs are hard to keep in this economy. Call 408-854-1883 ; firstname.lastname@example.org