Vitamin C, A and E rich foods can help keep healthy skin and healthy body cells. Ginger is good for circulation. Many herbs and foods can be natural diuretic, reducing water retention thereby reducing cellulites.
More and more people are resorting to natural foods and herbs that exhibit diuretic properties instead of diuretic pills. Moderation is the watchword even in the case of natural diuretics. Natural diuretics can aid in removal of excess fluids from the body and aid in treating of sciatica, kidney stone, lymphatic swelling, PMS, gonorrhea, liver disorders and high blood pressure.
- Green tea is a natural diuretic food that has been in use for centuries in China.
- Consumption of cranberry juice can aid in removal of excess fluid retention.
- Apple cider vinegar exhibits natural diuretic properties and in addition maintains the potassium levels. It can be added to the salad dressing.
- Dandelion is often used as a natural diuretic.
- Nettle has natural diuretic properties that facilitate good cleansing.
- Dandelion leaf tea aids in detoxification and has a beneficial effect on those suffering from cystitis and urinary tract infections.
- Fennel has carminative and diuretic properties and is frequently used in seasoning food.
Natural foods with high water content such as parsley, watermelons and cucumbers help increase urination and better flushing out of toxins. Cucumbers are rich in sulfur and silicon that stimulate the kidneys into better removal of uric acid. Watercress and artichokes are also natural diuretic foods.
Asparagus contains asparigine – a chemical alkaloid that boosts kidney performance, thereby improving waste removal from the body.
Brussel Sprouts help in stimulating the kidneys and pancreas. This helps in better cleansing of cells.
Beets are natural diuretic foods that attack floating body fats and fatty deposits.
Oats contain silica – a natural diuretic.
Cabbage is known to aid breakage of fatty deposits, especially around the abdominal region.
Carrots are a rich source of carotene that speeds the metabolic rate of the body and hastens removal of fat deposits and waste.
Lettuce aids better metabolism and flushing of toxins.
Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin C that aid the metabolism and release of water from the kidney to flush out waste.
Other than the other excellent properties that Garlic possesses, it is a natural diuretic food that aids breakage of fat. Horseradish, raw onions and radish speed up your metabolism.
Crowdfunding for Motherhealth –> http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/413184/wdgi/3335495
Now hiring sales or marketeers for a home-based business. Be your own boss. Travel industry is a $6Trillion dollar industry. Contact Connie 408-854-1883 firstname.lastname@example.org to start your business in the travel industry helping others save on travel and earn residual income in the travel industry.