The book of Patrick Kelly, The Retirement Miracle, tells us that:
- 401k retirement plan is not a conservative way to save for retirement and not tax free either
- Index Universal Life Insurance (IUL) (never takes loses like the 401k did) with living benefits allowing you to receive 75-90% of the face value of your insurance without dying
- Retirement savings (in form of IUL and Indexed Annuities) with zero market risk at 8-13% return and provide living benefits
- IUL (introduced in 1995) captures each positive gain in the market (S&P500) at 13% cap and eliminate each negative year (with 0 return for that year)
- Living benefits are funds during critical, chronic or terminal illness
The following are 15 characteristics of an IUL:
- Death Benefit
- Cash accumulation
- Protection against market loss
- Annual reset provision or policy’s growth cannot be taken away due to negative market performance
- Upside growth potential
- Tax-deferred growth
- Tax-free access to cash accumulation
- No minimum age or income requirement
- No mandatory distribution
- Access at any age
- Protection from lawsuits
- Continued investment if disabled
- Does not create taxation of Social Security Benefits
- Avoids Probate
- Accurate Return Figures
We are currently diagnosed with fiscal cancer (Mr David Walker, former US CPA) for many reasons.
In 1945, there were 42 workers per retiree and today the ratio is 3.3 to 1. The future taxes will be so high if the government’s only source of revenue is taxation. Back in the 1940s, the top marginal tax bracket was over 90% and now it is at 35%.
If you know anyone who lost a job, started a home based business and now working more than 1 job to make ends meet, we are in a crisis.
It is our task to educate others the value of saving for retirement and to retire early.
We are hiring part time to full time financial service pros with full field training and support at Premier Financial Alliance. We help others build an income for retirement with tax free distribution and living benefits. Let us help others with affordable living benefits, asset protection and tax-free distribution and accumulation of wealth.
Call Connie 408-854-1883 or email email@example.com