- When you are talking to someone, make that person feel that he/she is the most important person in the world and you are present with him/her.
- Focus on being present with whom ever you are communicating at that time.
- Intention: intention is like a magnet that attacts people to your goals.
- Use powerful appointment scripts telling prospect how the appointment can benefit them.
- Use trust and rapport to increase sale, improve relationships: humor, seek first to understand and then be understood.
- Mirror and match prospect on a subconscious level.
- Leverage social media to build trust and create relationship: when viewing their profile, look at things they are interested in.
- Influence another: enter the world of your prospect, view experience from his/her perspective.
- Come from a place of service, how you can provide service to others.
From Eric Lofholm, disk 2 of 6, unstoppable selling system