What isn’t covered by Original Medicare:
- Long-term care outside of a nursing home, or care at home, unless it’s provided by a professional nurse or therapist
- Care for daily living such as walking, dressing, bathing, shopping, eating and taking medicine
- More than 100 days of Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) care following a hospital stay
- Cooking and cleaning services
- Private-duty nurse
- Dental care and dentures
- Health expenses outside U.S., except for some occurrences
- Emergency care outside U.S.
- Cosmetic surgery
- Routine foot care
- Eyeglasses (except after cataract removal)
- Hearing aids
I have an IUL policy that is all in one for it also includes a retirement savings plan that grows up to 13.5%, tax free with zero market risk, asset protection/life insurance to leave an estate to my children and health benefits, access to 70-90% of the face value when I need long term care or have chronic illness, terminal or critical illness.
In care homes 24/7, with assistance to daily living, the cost starts from $3,500 per month. You live with 6 more clients in a home with 2 caregivers.
We need 24/7 care when we need assistance in daily living (ADL): bathing, feeding, transferring, toileting, total of 6 ADL and long term care is 2 out of 6 ADL that you cannot perform alone.
Deep breathing, exercise, healthy diet and de-stressing routines, helped me when I know that my heart is palpating from excess weight and lack of exercise.
Keep a healthy lifestyle and if you need a health policy in one with retirement savings and asset protection, contact Connie Dello Buono 408-854-1883 ; firstname.lastname@example.org CA Life Lic 0G60621 in the bay area.
We are hiring.