If you suspect a mounting urinary tract infection, you can begin nonallopathic therapy immediately. Most herbalists and midwives suggest:
- Eliminating all dietary sugars (refined & unrefined)
- Plenty of fluids (excluding coffee, black tea or sodas)
- Naturally sweetened cranberry juice. Studies in mice and humans have demonstrated cranberry’s ability to interfere with bacterial adherence to uroepithelial surfaces. In vitro studies using extracts of blueberries and cranberries have shown possible antitumor activity.
- Vitamin C with bioflavinoids (500 mg. every 2 to 3 hours)
- Uva Ursi infusion (the only antiseptic herb that passes through the kidneys).
Prepare by using 1 oz to 1 quart water and steep 10 hours. Drink one cup every four hours the first two days when fighting an active or severe infection. Continue treatment with at least 1 cup daily for three days after all symptoms disappear. The dosage is one cup every 12 hours for prevention or mild infection. Do not take longer than 10 days at one time.
Holistic Midwifery, Volume 1 – Anne Frye. It is a comprehensive textbook for midwives in homebirth practise. It is available from Labrys Press, 7528 NE Oregon St. Portland, OR 97213.
Trust Strength Integrity Community Solution minded Clients first
My goal is helping one family at a time maximize wealth, minimize taxes, grow their retirement savings at 13.5% return ,safe,guaranteed and with access to funds when cancer , stroke or disability arise for funds up to $1.5M.
Help new business owners in financial planning and retirement/college planning, start their business with full field support and training. Join us in 50 US states. 408-854-1883 Connie Dello Buono, CA Life Lic 0G60621 408-854-1883 email@example.com 1708 Hallmark lane San Jose, CA 95124