Tune in only to your intent (page 12). Reasons We Dial into Programs We Don’t like
- We’re not really here. The NOWS is the point of power. If you’re not really here, your mind is not available to do what you’re asking it to do.
- We’ve named it difficult. We spend so much time talking about what doesn’t work that we miss that whole point: namely, that we have the power to create something that does.
- We stalk negativity. Once we begin to look for what’s right, our lives begin spinning in unimaginably exciting new directions.
- By George, we think we’ve got it. Once you know something, it becomes your reality. But knowing anything is exceedingly restrictive.
- The mind is so powerful it can create something “outside” itself to be more powerful. Suspend judgment long enough to believe they’ll work and if you are convinced they’re a family-size bucket of bull, you’ll collect data to support your viewpoint.
- We haven’t really practiced. You cannot know wisdom. You can only be wisdom.
Pam Grout says that the world out there reflects what I want to see. She says that it’s nothing but my own illusions that keep me from experiencing peace, joy, and love.