Your greatest asset to protect is your life. As a mother and a life insurance agent, I want to show you why we need life insurance, not just for creating an immediate estate to my children in the absence of an inheritance as I am not rich at the moment. Connie Dello Buono CA Life Lic 0G60621 firstname.lastname@example.org 408-8541883 (in 50 US states) Here are the top reasons why we all need a life insurance:
1. create an asset or estate, up to $2M
2. allow my family to grieve peacefully, without worries and can remember me during the time that the life insurance proceeds can help them with college, buying a house or sending their children to college
3. allow my family to find money should I need a similar to long term care needs after a stroke, disability or an early/last stage terminal illness
4. provide for a lifetime retirement income for me as I do not have other retirement plans in place
5. More than ten reasons for business owners, like a buy and sell agreement would allow the other partner not to deal with the spouse should the business partner dies, and here are the other reasons:
Note: Chronic illness rider is currently being reevaluated in California. Some IUL caps or returns up to 10%,12%,13%,15% or more with guarantees of 2%,2.5%,3%
Your referral to anyone who needs a retirement review, estate plan review, life insurance review, college plan review and life review is much appreciated.