Here are Dr. Mercola’s top 5 tips that will help you beat the flu:
- Get enough vitamin D – Dr. Mercola believes that lack of vitamin D is the likely cause of seasonal flu viruses. A recent large-scale study showed that people with low vitamin D levels were more prone to colds and bouts with the flu.
- Take a probiotic supplement and eat plenty of probiotic-rich fermented foods– Protect your gastrointestinal system because eighty percent of your immune system, your body’s natural defense against disease, is located in your gut.
- Eliminate or drastically reduce your sugar intake – Sugar is a natural enemy of your immune system.
- Get enough sleep and rest – Listen to your body. Take a break when you need to because your body will easily succumb to the flu virus if you’re always fatigued.
- Manage your stress levels – A stressful lifestyle rarely leads to a healthy body. You can’t separate wellness from emotions. How you deal with stress directly affects your state of health.
Add ginger, garlic, onions, turmeric and some essential oils such as eucalyptus, tea tree, clove, rosemary and peppermint. Connie
Wanted Sports Nutrition independent reps or Ambassador at USA, Sweden and Australia at http://gogyv.com/cdellobuono/
Have your own site for free before end of August and invest in your health monthly for a favorite anti-aging supplements of athlete powered by Biogenesis. Email Connie -> email@example.com or text 408-854-1883 for more info for your sports nutrition business online
Reblogged this on Full of Life Community.