Ask your payroll if you can split your income to W2 (base) and 1099 (extra) to allow your 1099 income into a C corp for max savings and min income taxes.

Working for a hospital allowing you to do a 1099 can save you more in income taxes and increase your savings.

With VA doctors, payroll will not let you split your income but do ask them anyway.

Combination of W2 and 1099, allows you to have more healthcare deductible benefits.

Use your corporation to write off more of your expenses.


We can work with your payroll dept and CPA to allow you to save more and min income taxes. Contact Connie Dello Buono, financial planner for doctors , 408-854-1883