Motherhealth is developing a Health Mobile Outpatient application and needs investing partners, doctors, developers and health sales (part time).
Goal: Reduce chronic health care costs, create mobile outpatient clinics, increase the number of connected patients globally, promote wellness, reduce health insurance costs, reward healthy population, empower health promotion and enlist all care providers as co-owners of this Health Mobile Outpatient application.
Developers must have the following skill set:
5+ years of Java development
The right combination of experience in many of these technologies and a desire to master them all (most desirable listed first):
- Modern Java frameworks (Spring Boot preferred)
- Relational database design and query via both SQL and ORM
- ElasticSearch or other document-oriented database
- Microservice architecture, including REST API design
- Asynchronous data pipelines using Kafka or similar modern messaging framework
- AWS or other public cloud environment