- Your food choices should include whole foods and raw foods with this ratio: 40% Protein, 30% carbs and 30% fat.
- You can still eat meals prepared based on your cultural practise but add exercise in your routine and avoid sugar, exposure to smoking, excessive alcohol and avoid processed foods.
- Women can increase their calories from fat (35%) and reduce carbs (25%) to create a balance.
- Eat heavy meal 3-4hrs before bedtime. 9pm bedtime would mean that dinner is at around 6pm.
- Normal sleep pattern for women based on their hormones is between 9pm to 5am.
Strive to eat plant-based diets (although they have low content of Leucine, Methaionine, Arganine) to live longer:
- One in a Thousand: Ending the Heart Disease Epidemic
- Food Antioxidants, Stroke, Cancer and Heart Disease
- Nuts May Help Prevent Death
- Increased Lifespan From Beans
Reblogged this on Full of Life Community.