- The flu virus is a highly shifting virus that changes very fast.
- Influenza virus has high ability to move from one organism to another.
- Bird flu can make humans very sick but non-transmissable.
- The swine flu, H1N1 influenza, can go from pigs to humans and from humans to humans. A pandemic case.
- During early stage of influenza virus, sugar is involved.
Connie’s comments: Avoid sugar and eat more whole foods (colored greens/veggies).
Email email@example.com for a DNA blood test to test for cancer early before it grows to stage 1.