My answer to What would be the best diet and lifestyle changes for a 48 year old male with osteoarthritis, painful …
Answer by Connie b. Dellobuono:
- Sulfur rich foods, turmeric, ginger,lemon grass,fish and omega 3 rich foods, lemon,garlic, greens and rest
- Exercise and sunshine.
- NAD and resveratrol
- Vitamin B complex, folate and Vitamin C.
- Calcium, magnesium and Zinc
- Probiotics and pickled veggies
- Good Oral health
- Sufficient sleep
- And avoid toxins, fungus,bacteria,parasites and other inflammatory substances (metals in dentures,plastics,etc)