Sleep, limit stress, fresh air, clean water, sunshine, exercise and others such as whole foods (spirulina, Gingko biloba, rhodiola, Vit C, Cysteine, tyrosine, greens like cilantro/broccoli) and citrus fruits can help detox our bodies from metal toxins and other carcinogens.
Rhodiola rosea is a remarkable herb that has a wide and varied history of uses. It is thought to strengthen the nervous system, fight depression, enhance immunity, elevate the capacity for exercise, enhance memory, aid weight reduction, increase sexual function and improve energy levels.
Cysteine is also a key ingredient in glutathione – one of the body’s most important anti-oxidants. By increasing levels of this anti-oxidant, L-Cysteine may help to protect the liver from toxins and other forms of environmental damage. It has also been linked to improved stamina for athletes and increased male fertility.
Avoid the following toxins that can affect our bodies especially our brain
- Fluoride in tap water shown to lower IQs
- Artificial sweeteners that trigger the death of brain cells
- High fructose corn syrup and foods high in sugar shown to cause brain shrinkage
- GMOs in non-organic vegetables and many processed foods causing “brain rancidity” (where vital omega-3 fats in your brain are literally caused to go rancid and become toxic)
- Toxic pesticides and herbicides used as “common practice” on fruits, veggies, and grains
- Alcohol consumption which damages brain neurons (even in moderation)
- Electromagnetic radiation emitted by cell phones which can disrupt the DNA of your delicate brain cells and cause brain dysfunction
- Aluminum in antiperspirants and deodorants the can cause toxic build up of heavy metals in the brain