My answer to How can I lose weight with only dieting?
Your thyroid is most affected by frequent dieting for weight control. YOur thyroid is like the accelerator of your car that helps in accelerate the body’s metabolism. Do not starve yourself since your body witll move into a starvation mode with less caloric intake.
NOurish your body with whole foods and to diet means to be careful to maintain a high nutritional content of the diet.
Exercise permits efficient use of calories. Metabolic rate is lowered with less exercise and restricted caloric intake.
Examine your habits, food prep, avoidance of toxins and parasites, adequate sleep, regular exercise and healthy dietary choices of whole foods (no left overs, over rip fruits, soda, unhealthy oils and sugar).
Answer by Connie b. Dellobuono:
- Avoid sugar and coffee and over ripe fruits. Eat citrus fruits and add probiotics/pickled greens and digestive enzymes (pineapple/papaya).
- Eat whole foods before 7pm and after 10am. Eat meat during the day and no meat at night, eggs are easier to digest (30 min vs 4 hrs for meat).
- Sleep well.
- Use standing desk at work.
- Prepare food during Sunday to take to work, salads and soups.
- Add spices and try to smell cooked foods but only taste them (1–2 spoonful).
- Chew a little longer. You can eat one good meal a day. Try low carb ketogenic diet (avocado, walnuts, coconut oil).