My answer to How can I lose weight with only dieting?
Answer by Connie b. Dellobuono:
- Avoid sugar and coffee and over ripe fruits. Eat citrus fruits and add probiotics/pickled greens and digestive enzymes (pineapple/papaya).
- Eat whole foods before 7pm and after 10am. Eat meat during the day and no meat at night, eggs are easier to digest (30 min vs 4 hrs for meat).
- Sleep well.
- Use standing desk at work.
- Prepare food during Sunday to take to work, salads and soups.
- Add spices and try to smell cooked foods but only taste them (1–2 spoonful).
- Chew a little longer. You can eat one good meal a day. Try low carb ketogenic diet (avocado, walnuts, coconut oil).