My answer to What is the best way to minimize neuropathy?
Answer by Connie b. Dellobuono:
- Do not over medicate as drugs/medications are toxic to your body over time.
- Reduce stress level and get adequate sleep.
- Calm nervous system makes a stronger immune system.
- Eat colored veggies/whole foods rich in Vitamin Bs and other important minerals such as calcium, zinc and magnesium
- Get some sunshine and do exercise at least 30min per day.
- Avoid alcohol, smoking, sugar, fungus, molds and other toxins (in the air, water, food and environment).
- Add probiotics, pickled greens, digestive enzymes (pineapple/papaya) in your foods and supplementation.
- Avoid extra metals such as iron, aluminum, copper and other metals. Detox metals with cilantro and other greens.
- Take care of your thyroid and gut flora.