HPV represents human papillomavirus, which is a DNA virus from the family of papillomavirus. Almost of HPV infections will contain unclear symptoms and some people might get clinical problems such as cancers of anus, penis, vagina, cervix, vulva, warts, etc. Some kinds of HPV such as HPV18 and HPV 16 lead to a big percent of cancer situations. In this informative article, VKool.com will show you top 16 tips on how to treat HPV naturally at home. This writing is for informational purpose only, so you should go to see medical specialists in case of severe issue.
Top 16 Tips On How To Treat HPV Naturally And Effectively At Home
Almost of HPV cases are transmitted from genitals, anus, through sexual contact and infections. Some HPV types will cause genital warts and other can cause skin warts. If you have HPV infection, you will have high risk of cervical cancer. Here are top 16 secrets on how to treat HPV naturally at home you should read:
1. Oregano Oil
Because oregano is widely available, it is considered as one of the cheapest home remedies on how to treat HPV. Oregano oil is a member of the mint family. This natural herb has the ability to reduce warts effectively, thus treating HPV more quickly. Besides, the oregano essential oil is mainly comprised of antioxidant and antiviral components which are very useful for dealing with this condition. However, before applying, you have to dilute this oregano oil with another oil because it can cause a sting sensation and irritant on your body sensitive areas.
- Oregano Oil
6. Thuja Oil
7. Duct Tape
8. Dietary Changes
9. Quit Smoking
10. Apple Cider Vinegar
11. Witch Hazel
12. Pineapple Juice
13. Tea Tree Oil
14. Castor Oil
15. Olive Leaf
2. How To Treat Hpv With Goldenseal
Goldenseal is another natural way on how to treat HPV virus at home. Despite being known as a natural antiseptic, the antiviral properties present in it are the main properties making it so valuable for treating HPV at home. In fact, goldenseal has the ability to produce twisted stem named rhizome. In addition, it contains a substance called as berberine which is loaded with the composition to help you kill the microorganism strains.
There are 3 different ways on how to treat HPV naturally with goldenseal. You can make this herb into a tincture and apply it directly to your affected area.
Or you can use the mixture of goldenseal with Echinacea to aid in getting rid of warts. This treatment also gives you the same effect which is to increase the number of white blood cells, thus stimulating your immune system by
Also considered as purple coneflower, echinacea is a well-known antiviral herb, which can be beneficial in treating HPV. Echinacea, in fact, contains phytosterols and polysaccharides which stimulate the production of WBC (white blood cells) to destroy this HPV virus.
You may make teas or tinctures from echinacea and apply either of these natural ways on how to treat HPV effectively. Both of them are highly useful for boosting your immune system as well as decrease the wart appearance.
For years, people have used garlic to add flavor and medicinal purposes. Hippocrates even noted that garlic was a natural effective “cure-all.” Thanks to the modern biochemistry, experts discover that garlic owns powerful antimicrobial abilities because it contains allicin which can aid in killing numerous pathogens, including HPV virus.
You can soak the fresh garlic cloves overnight and use the soaked garlic water to apply on your affected areas.
Or you use the crushed garlic to apply directly to your genital warts.
Besides, you can have an intake of garlic capsules internally to help you fight against HPV from your bloodstream.
5. How To Treat Hpv With Astragalus
Thanks to the antibacterial, antioxidant, and antiviral properties content in it, astragalus can directly affect to the HPV elimination. Astragalus is capable of increasing the interleukin-2 production, which is known as antiviral properties to help you keep cancer at bay. This, in turn, is essential when you have to face a high risk of HPV.
Keep reading to know how to treat HPV naturally at home!
6. Thuja Oil
Thuja is originated from the Western Red Cedar. It is known as an Ayurvedic antiviral treatment for getting rid genital warts. It is indicated that chemicals contained in thuja oil are very beneficial in stimulating certain cells of your immune system which are effective for removing and killing viral infected cells and viruses. Typically, this thuja oil is very powerful and may easily cause irritation if your genital skin area is sensitive. Hence, you should firstly dilute it before using. Remember to apply this natural solution on how to treat HPV at home every day 1 to 2 months and you will see an expected result.
7. How To Treat Hpv With Duct Tape
Duct tape is one of the well-known natural ways on how to treat HPV warts on your fingers. You simply wrap a duct tape around the wart and let it like that. You change a new duct tape only after the tape becomes dirty.
You have to have patience with this home treatment how to treat HPV. If you keep doing this for 3 weeks or more, you could get rid of the finger warts completely.
8. Dietary Changes
Experts suggest that you should increase the amount of amino acids containing sulfur in your diet. There are many food items having amino acids rich in sulfur, including citrus fruits, asparagus, onions, and eggs. Nevertheless, to ease the oral lesion pain, you should avoid consuming coffee, chocolate, spices, nuts, and strawberries, which may irritate the mouth sores.
9. Quit Smoking
No smoking is a very good habit that can aid you a lot in keeping many health conditions at bay. Smoking is very harmful to your health in many ways. According to a recent research, smoking can double the chance of having HPV which may progress into cervical cancer.
Hence, you had better quit smoking to see how to treat HPV completely at home.
10. How To Treat Hpv With Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a valuable ingredient to help you cleanse genital warts and will reduce the risk of cervical cancer. Moreover, you can use apple cider vinegar for healing HPV in throat. The reason is that apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid that can work for HPV.
- Method 1: You cleanse your genital skin and apply the vinegar on the warts with a cotton swab. You also can use a soft brush or a toothpick instead. Leave it for 10 minutes and use a dry cloth to dry it. You can apply this method twice each day in one week.
- Method 2: you can pour some drops of apple cider vinegar and use a cotton ball to soak in the liquid. Touch the warts to the vinegar and use a bandage to keep the cotton ball. Leave it for some hours before washing off the region. You should do this remedy every day in 1-2 weeks.
- Method 3: you can apply apple cider vinegar on warts for 10-15 minutes and wash off with fresh water.
By using apple cider vinegar, you can reduce burning sensation and reduce genital warts very effectively.
11. Witch Hazel
- Now you distill witch hazel and get its juice.
- Apple witch hazel on the warts for 10 minutes.
- Then you use a dry soft cloth to cleanse your warts.
- You can repeat this method twice per day within 1-2 weeks.
12. How To Treat Hpv With Pineapple Juice
Like other helpful ways on how to treat HPV effectively at home, you entirely can take advantage pineapple juice in treating HPV. This ingredient is great in bromelain that can use in reducing inflammation, curing psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, acne, etc. This fruit can break down HPV warts very well and remove scars effectually. The method is:
- Get some pieces of fresh pineapple, squeeze its juice.
- Use a cotton swab to pour in the juice.
- Put swab on warts for 10 minutes.
- For HPV in throat, you can eat or drink pineapple juice.
13. How To Treat Hpv With Tea Tree Oil
- The method 1: you need to have some drops of tea tree oil, some olive oil or almond oil. Mix those ingredients together and dab the mixture on warts to cure HPV. You can do this method several times each day to get the best result.
- Method 2: firstly you prepare some drops of tea tree oil, some warm water and a bathtub. Then you pour tea tree oil in warm bath water; soak in the water for 15 minutes. You can do this method twice per day to get the best benefits.
14. How To Treat Hpv With Castor Oil
Castor oil contains some complex compounds that can eliminate genital warts dramatically. The effective way how to treat HPV warts naturally with castor oil is very simple and you totally can do at home every day.
- Before bedtime, you apply castor oil thinly on the warts and surrounding the affected regions to get rid of HPV.
- You also can use some garlic cloves, cover them with castor oil and apply it on the warts, use a bandage or tape to hold it and leave it through the night. You can apply this method some weeks until the problem is eliminated.
15. Olive Leaf
Olive leaf extract is commonly used in producing medicines in Ancient Egypt. This ingredient is great in anti-viral property and it can reduce infection caused by HPV. In addition, olive leaf extract can improve the immune system and you can use this herb at home for healing HPV warts. The method how to treat HPV naturally is:
- You need to prepare some dried olive leaves and hot water.
- Get a teaspoon of dried olive oil leaves in hot water.
- Steep it 10- 15 minutes.
- Strain and drink this tea 2-3 times each day.
However, nursing mothers or pregnant women do not take this remedy or you should consult your doctor before using any herb or medications.
16. How To Treat Hpv With Banana
Banana is rich in potassium and it is one of the most perfect tips on how to treat HPV genital warts naturally. This fruit is also good in enzyme. How to treat HPV warts naturally with banana?
- Simply, you eat banana every day.
- For warts, you cut banana in different pieces.
- Put banana pieces on your warts.
- Hold your warts with bandage or tape and leave it through the night.
- Remove banana in the evening and you can do this method every day within 2 weeks to change skin color.