Lessons learned during the Big Data in Biomedicine Conference at Stanford, CA – May 24-25, 2017
- The number of health data is growing that we need more data scientists and direct to consumer applications impacting better health outcomes.
- The current health IT innovations are being used by those that do not need health outcomes.
- The population needed to be served by new health IT innovations are not all served.
- There is a greater need for collaborations among those who own health data.
- There is a need for better/faster health delivery and outcomes from the use of health data to the health consumers.
- There is a need for the health consumer to be part owner of their health data.
- There is more education needed for health consumers to be empowered about their health based on health data insights.
Please email Connie Dello Buono at email@example.com to add to the above list.