June 6, 2017 Edition
Antibodies from Ebola survivor could lead to treatments and vaccines
Antibodies from an Ebola survivor protected animals from deadly ebolaviruses and could help inform the development of potential treatments and vaccines.
New brain network identified for social interactions
Brain regions that are involved in analyzing social relationships in rhesus macaque monkeys may be a precursor to humans’ ability to understand what another person is thinking.
How diet may affect age-related macular degeneration
Switching mice from a high glycemic diet to a low glycemic diet stopped the development of certain signs of age-related macular degeneration.
- New role discovered for the thalamus
- Making artificial ovaries
- Enzyme drives middle-age weight and fitness changes
- How drug marketing may influence prescriptions
- How the body regulates salt levels