Diet and Exercise
- Mediterranean Diet, Weight Loss, and Cognition in Obese Older Adults(Chicago, IL)
- Physical Activity with a Body-Worn Sensor (Boston, MA)
- Donepezil Transdermal Patch (Phoenix, AZ)
- Movement and Music for Older Adults with Dementia (Columbus, OH)
- Palliative Care for Parkinson’s and Related Disorders (San Francisco, CA)
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry (nationwide)—get information and updates about participating in future Alzheimer’s prevention trials.
- GeneMatch (nationwide)—enroll to get matched to Alzheimer’s genetics studies.
- Brain Health Registry (nationwide)—sign up for an online study of brain health and learn about possible research-study opportunities.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 1-800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.