- Pimavanserin for Agitation and Aggression in Alzheimer’s Disease (multiple sites)
- Crenezumab for Prodromal to Mild Alzheimer’s Disease (multiple sites)
- Alzheimer’s Disease Neuroimaging Initiative 3 (ADNI3) (multiple sites)
- Tele-Savvy Education Program for Dementia Caregivers (Atlanta, GA)
- Caring for the Caregiver Technology-Based Program (Miami, FL)
- Exercise in Adults with Mild Memory Problems (EXERT) (multiple sites)
- RVT-101 for Dementia with Lewy Bodies (HEADWAY-DLB) (multiple sites)
- Advancing Research and Treatment for Frontotemporal Lobar Degeneration (ARTFL) (multiple sites)
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry (nationwide)—get information and updates about participating in future Alzheimer’s prevention trials.
- GeneMatch (nationwide)—enroll to get matched to Alzheimer’s genetics studies.
- Brain Health Registry (nationwide)—sign up for an online study of brain health and learn about possible research-study opportunities.