- We found some dynamic urls on your site. Unless they are needed for tracking purposes, we recommend to remove them.
- You should avoid having more than 100 links on any given page.
- It looks like you have iframe content on your site. For best SEO results we recommend that you not place content within iframes.
- You need to increase your back links, you should consider creating an email outreach program.
- Create more content rich pages, as it will help you rank for more long tail keywords.
- We found links with the rel=”nofollow” attribute on them, these links don’t influence the target’s Page Rank.
- Title tags are an important on-page factor for SEO. Your title tags should contain fewer than 70 characters. This is the limit Google displays in search results.
- We noticed that you have heading tags that are too long or too short. Its best to keep your heading tags between 15 and 65 characters.
- We found tags that don’t include the alt attribute. Since search engines can’t see the image, including an alt tag helps search engines know what you are showing on your site.
- The majority of the keywords are not found in the site title. Make sure you place your most descriptive keywords in the site title.
- The majority of the keywords are not found in the meta description. Make sure you place your most descriptive keywords in the meta description.
- The majority of the keywords are not found in heading tags. Make sure you place your most descriptive keywords in heading tags.
- Look to combine all scripts into a single script, and similarly combining all CSS into a single stylesheet. This is the key to faster pages.
- Reducing the number of unique hostnames has the potential to reduce the amount of parallel downloading that takes place in the page. Avoiding DNS lookups cuts response times
- Move your stylesheets to the document makes pages appear to be loading faster. This is because putting stylesheets in the allows the page to render progressively
- Compress components with gzip, this generally reduces the response size by about 70%.
- Configure entity tags (ETags). Entity tags (ETags) are a mechanism that web servers and browsers use to determine whether the component in the browser’s cache matches the one on the origin server
Dear High school tech savvy students,
You can intern at my company to spruce up this web site www.clubalthea.com and to generate more traffic. The list above shows the amount the work needed to clean up 8000 health posts. We are currently receiving >500 views a day.
Remote work is ok.
Connie Dello Buono
non-profit owner at Green Research Institute 501c3