Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the features you want added in a bay area health resource web site serving the elderly and those with health issues. We are also looking for seed funders/investors > $10,000 for marketing/customer service and web site redesign. You may donate your car or real estate to benefit affordable senior care and the environment to Green Research Institute 501c3.
- True health concierge listing Health Resources
- Per city in the bay area to help health consumers with health promotion, finding care/caregivers, search for list of health care providers by cost and service
- Helping health consumers navigate from symptoms, diagnostic tests, health care providers, hospitals, rehab, in home care with caregivers or care homes for 24/7 care, nursing facilities, hospice care
- to build health data to find cancer cure
Business model: direct to health consumer, finding care, matching health care providers (nursing facilities, home health, hospitals, rehab, hospice care, home care, care home, CAM), telehealth for doctors, source of health consumer network per city where providers can do telehealth as independent providers direct to health consumers
Target Area: Bay area cities, health consumers seeking care and resources for aging population and those with chronic health issues
Present information by city, specialty or service, availability, limitations, cost
Health Navigation: Health assessments – > Symptoms -> Doctors or Care Provider list -> Hospital /Rehab -> Care homes or caregivers at home – > Nursing Homes – > Hospice Care
Health consumers must be able to find care, match their needs, find other resources, make decisions based on resources by city, be educated about health, find all choices from cheap to expensive care, a true health concierge with fine tunes search results,
- Health Resource Map by city: Relationship between things, diagram, representation
- Connection of knowledge nodes
- Context of use
- Information hierarchy
- Static page – content
- Top navigation
- Fully descriptive navigation
- Web site within a web site: pool all medical and health related sites in one site….
Web site requirements
- It shall list all facilities, centers, hospitals, RCFE, home care agencies per city and services and cost
- It shall allow health consumer to find caregivers based on location, level of care and availability
- Unique: One stop resource site for health continuity from tests/assessments, matching care doctor-hospital-home care-nursing home-hospice care , health monitoring and promotion (education,video,diagnostic aids for doctors)
- Unique: How users think (process) , what they expect (mental model), how it relates to other info (classification), how they refer to specific things (taxonomy), where they are in a given environment (context)
- Content strategy (How will content be managed and updated?)
- Schema (How is this content organized?)
- Navigation (Where is content located?)
- Taxonomy (How is this content classified?)
- Search (How are users searching for content?)
Customer service requirements online and with the following telephone area codes:
Clear path to achieve their goal or complete a task. Accessible, inclusive, and supportive of users
- How do users navigate content on our site?
- If our primary user has X as a goal, how do they go about completing this task?
- How is important information being presented to our user?
- What language or terminology do people use when referring to this process/service/product/thing?
- What terms do people use to search for X?
Metadata for indexing of relevant articles that help you search by topic
Search bar___ to search by city , specialty or service , cost