A coworker with dark spots on his face wanted my advice on how to clear up his skin.
- Eat more kamote (sweet potatoes, yams) with skin and its veggie leaves.
- Avoid salted fish, carcinogenic
- Drink water at night with apple cider vinegar, (optional: 1 tsp, pinch of cinnamon and pinch of turmeric
- Before and after eating, 1 tab of activated charcoal
- Eat soup 3x a week of all root crops with skin
- Drink juice of carrot and cilantro, (a little bit of beets and cucumber and celery_
Have Dr Kent (Bay area Health Care Network Alliance) measure your anti-oxidant level, free. Text me at 408-854-1883
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
More health posts at www.clubalthea.com