Combating Older Adult Malnutrition: Tools and Best Practices for Community-Based Organizations webinar
Webinar takes place Tuesday, August 29
The number of older adults facing malnutrition is increasing, with one in two older adults currently at risk.
This webinar, Combatting Older Adult Malnutrition: Tools and Best Practices for Community-Based Organizations, will highlight the impact of malnutrition on health care costs, health outcomes, and overall quality of life.
Through this webinar, participants will learn about:
- Resources to help community-based organizations, older adults, and caregivers identify and address malnutrition (Community Malnutrition Resource Hub)
- Creating partnerships between community-based and health care organizations to discuss malnutrition
This webinar takes place Tuesday, August 29, at 2 p.m. ET. Click here to register.
- Mary Beth Arensberg, Abbott Nutrition
- Meredith Ponder, Defeat Malnutrition Today
- Judy Simon, Maryland Department on Aging
- Mary Walsh, National Council on Aging
- Binod Suwal (host)
Learn more about the National Council on Aging (NCOA).
Connie’s comments: Bring a soup to your neighbor who is a senior and lives alone. It will be much appreciated. I go to the farmer’s market before closing time and they give me a discount and I make soup for seniors in the bay area.