Below are the finalized 2018 defined standard Medicare Part D prescription drug plan parameters as released by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), April 2017.
- CMS Press release: “Medicare Issues Projected Drug Premiums for 2018”
- 2018 IRMAA: 35% to 58% Medicare Part D IRMAA payment increases for individual earning incomes between $133,500 – $214,000 and couples earning $267,000 – $428,000.
- 2018 Medicare Part D Late-Enrollment Premium Penalties will Decrease by 1.71% – But Maximum Penalties can Reach $584 per Year.
- 2018 State Low-Income Subsidy Benchmark Premium Amounts – with a comparison of benchmark changes since 2006
- 2017 Federal Poverty Level Guidelines (FPL): 2017-2018 LIS Qualifications and Benefits
- CMS releases the finalized 2018 defined standard Medicare Part D drug plan coverage parameters
- Latest Medicare News on annual Medicare plan changes