DIY Vapor Rub Ingredients
- 1/2 cup olive oil, coconut oil, or almond oil
- 2 TBSP beeswax pastilles (level, not heaping)
- 20 drops of eucalyptus oil (use only 4 drops for use on babies and young children)
- 20 drops peppermint oil (substitute 4 drops for essential oil for use on babies and small children)
- 10 drops rosemary oil (omit for use on babies and small children)
- 10 drops cinnamon or clove oil (optional – omit for use on babies or small children)
- From wellnessmama
If you want to remove warts, you can use few drops of Tea Tree essential oil.
If you want to avoid insect bugs, you can use few drops of lemon grass essential oil.
My favorite is lemon and eucalyptus essential oil combo.
Both Eucalyptus and peppermint has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
I would use fresh ginger or powder for arthritis. You may add turmeric, although this will add color to your bed sheets or clothing.
I will add Vitamin E oil as skin food.