Caring for seniors like family and being proactive from doctor’s appointment, health monitoring and giving loving touch and care are important ingredients in successful senior care business. It is also important that all caregivers are trained on the needs of the seniors and treating them like family.
- Market your business to really increase profit through expert marketing steps for each of the 14 concierge care management products on the class
- Start or grow your new or existing aging life or geriatric care management business using 14 care management products/ that adult children need to purchase for their loved ones
- Offer a “4 Seasons”, gold standard of care that clients in the top 10% demand
- insure risk management in your business with tried and true procedures to deliver flawless care to ” Someone’s Mother”
- Avoid legal disputes and malpractice litigation through procedures to deliver gold standard care
- Set up, manage, monitor, accompany to a doctor appointment, write monthly reports and follow consultation guidelines on 14 different care management products
- Train and on-board new employees through the manuals
- Train new staff how to set up, manage, monitor on home visits accompany to a doctor appointment, write monthly reports and follow consultation guidelines on 14 different care management products
- Open and run a second agency with operating procedures that you have beta tested in your own operational manual
- Increase your sales by doing a two-step initial inquiry of a new client and close the sale
- Complete a client contact get deposit and start case in the initial inquiry call
- Set up on call procedures for your agency to respond to care crisis and problems and inquiries when your office is closed
- Teach your staff how to document each client interaction in a service note that –is comprehensive yet brief, billable and can be accepted in court in a client dispute.
And learn to forgive some of your clients who hire your caregivers directly.