If one of the family member died of cancer, do a liver cleaning food to kill infections or parasites.
Aspire to eat your nutrients from foods and not be over medicated.
Bitter greens, banana, soft boiled egg, lemons, soups, salads (washed with vinegar or salt water) and sour fruits. Avoid foods with trans fat, molds, additives, processed salt or sugar, alcohol, caffeine, restaurant foods and fast foods, soda, milk and cheese and red meat.
Morning foods: eggs, soy or almond milk, green tea or fresh ginger with lemon tea, soup, filtered water), boiled sweet potatoes or yams, berries
Late afternoon and lunch foods: apples, banana, avocado, soup , calcium and magnesium rich foods, coconut water
Avoid foods with parasites:
Up to nearly 10% of Americans may be infected with brain parasites found in undercooked meat. One example is the brain-invasive pork tapeworm, which is the most common cause of adult-onset epilepsy. Allergenic fish worms found in nearly two-thirds of retail fish tested can trigger allergic reactions in sensitive individuals. There have been migratory skin worms found in undercooked fish (like in sushi).
Cheese may contain mites and maggots and organ meats may contain other worms. Nearly 95% of tested retail U.S. beef (including burgers) has been found to be parasite infested. The meat industry has responded to this problem by feeding arsenic to chickens and turkeys to reduce the parasite load; this arsenic may be linked to increased cancer risk in consumers, and adding bacteria-eating viruses to meat would not help one avoid the brain parasite, toxoplasma, the second leading cause of foodborne disease-related death in the United States. Being bitten by the external parasite, a lone star tick, may result in developing an allergy to meat.
- Have an apple, banana and 1 soft boiled eggs a day.
- Have warm soup a day, with ginger.
- Have hot tea of lemon, ginger, and favorite fruits (plum, apples,pears,kiwi )
- Have sweet potatoes tops and guava tops (greens from tip of stem) added in soups.
- Chew often, healthy foods from fresh pineapple and papaya.
- Do not eat left overs.
- Stay away from alcohol even red wine.
- Stay away from oils, over cooked oils.
- DO not get your calcium and magnesium from milk and milk products.