We aspire to have adequate sleep at night so that we can be productive during the day. We need the energy and motivation to stay in our healthy weight. We don’t want to deprive our bodies with our favorite dish but wanted to do some cleansing to get rid of toxins we have accumulated over the years (too much alcohol, junk foods, stress, others).
If we plan to fast or not eat heavy meal during the 16 hour period and graze or eat a good healthy meal during the 8-hour period (9am to 5pm or 10am to 6pm, 8am to 4pm), what can we do to follow this regimen to have the health we deserve without dieting but feeling our satiety and conscious of each food we chew?
1. Whole foods
We can pair plants and healthy protein, drink your favorite (1) cup of coffee or tea during the day, and explore more whole foods to pair with our favorite dishes.
2. Protein in the morn 9-5 ; 1 or 2 boiled eggs , boiled ginger with lemon and our favorite herbs or tea.
3. Apple at night, small protein (half a tsp of peanut butter). Choose bananas or fruits that are not over rip. Create an avocado dip for your carrots or celery stick.
4. Fibers during the day
Fiber helps encapsulate the fat and sugar out of our bodies.
5. Drink 30 minutes before full lunch and 30 minutes after lunch.
6. Take time to chew your food, to meditate, to give thanks. Your positive spirit will guide you in nourishing your body.
7. Rest and deep breathing in between (5 minutes, will help you arrive at good decisions and fill up your minds with happy thoughts)
8. Love foods, healthy ones and observe the benefits derived from your food choices.
Say No to unhealthy foods. Happy foods are eggs, yams and fruits.
9. Celebrate each day by noticing your good bowel movement, sleep patterns, and weighing yourself as one way of monitoring your health
Keywords in clubalthea.com site: anti-parasitic, diet, inflammation, cancer, foods, parasites, whole foods