Our water and foods can be contaminated with arsenic and other heavy metals that can produce pain and other nerve damage.
Aside from foods rich in Vitamin C, B complex and A, a small amount of selenium can help repair the damage.
Selenium repairs chromosome damage. It is also needed for the conversion of thyroid hormone, form T4 to T3. … Selenium also prevents viral replication and helps detoxify arsenic, beryllium, cadmium, mercury and silver.
- Take vitamin B complex in the morning and in mid-afternoon, vitamin C and E and selenium and magnesium
- Foot baths: half a cup of hydrogen peroxide and Epsom salts
- Ginger tea: fresh with hot water from boiled pineapple with washed skin
- Sprinkle Brewer’s yeast in soups and cereal
- Add these herbs in cooked foods: cilantro, oregano and thyme
- Add lemon in warm water for drinking/tea/soups