Women account for two thirds of all long term care insurance claims paid in 2018. AALTCI
Text Connie Dello Buono, 0G60621 for long term care insurance with life insurance added policy to be customized based on your needs, with medical or non medical tests needed. 4088541883 email@example.com
Example: 67 yr old male, $140 per month premium for long term care plus life insurance policy to get $3000 monthly benefit in long term care.
Personlized 24 7 care at home with caregivers ranges from $350 per day and up in the bay area. $25 per hour. Text 408-854-1883 for bay area caregivers for live in home care in your house.
Reported in LTCi Sales Strategies magazine (Volume 7, Number 3, December 2005). May be used with credit to LTCi Sales Strategies magazine and Milliman USA.
What’s the likelihood of getting LTC services (based on length of stay information shared by Milliman USA, leading LTC insurance actuaries) from all ages combined?
Out of 1,000 65-year-old policyholders
– 449 will get LTC services
– 106 will get LTC for > 2 years
– 59 will get LTC for > 3 years
– 34 will get LTC for > 4 years
– 20 will get LTC for > 5 years
The length of stay also varies significantly by whether the policyholder is married or single, or male or female. The two “extremes” for a 65-year old are shown: that for a married male (lowest) and a single female (highest).
Out of 1,000 65-year-old males, who are married
– 302 will get LTC services
– 20 will get LTC for > 2 years
– 12 will get LTC for > 3 years
– 7 will get LTC for > 4 years
– 4 will get LTC for > 5 years
Out of 1,000 65-year-old females, who are single
– 555 will get LTC services
– 70 will get LTC for > 2 years
– 51 will get LTC for > 3 years
– 35 will get LTC for > 4 years
– 23 will get LTC for > 5 years
Source: Data compiled by Milliman USA, published in LTCi Sales Strategies magazine, December 2005.