Motherhealth holistic senior care Mission Statement
Motherhealth senior care treats seniors like family with care and compassion and bringing holistic home care to another level with senior concierge from hospital to home care. We believe that an educated and trained care team can prevent emergencies and match the care needs of seniors in the most vulnerable stage of their lives. We also believe that seniors should be given lots of hugs and loving massage and have less anxiety and more calm environment with healthy gourmet meals and a caregiver that is not just a companion but much more , helping monitor their health with a human touch.
Senior concierge from hospital sitter to home care with a caring and holistic caregiver.
Fees $25 – $30 per hour of home care. Live-in is preferred for personalize care and when the city is more than 50 miles from the bay area. We service those with long term care health insurance and private pay. Ask for discount if you have a room available for discounted rent.
We service the greater bay area from Silicon Valley, Peninsula, Santa Cruz, East Bay, Contra Costa and Alameda county.
Text your home care needs at 408-854-1883 for faster response with info on date you need home care and city.
Caregivers Jobs available within a week after 5 hour caregiver training via videos, coaching and readings.
If you are pro in the bay area helping seniors, email your business card to email@example.com
Health Data helps us focus on personalized home care
Top healing tips:
- Turmeric and ginger capsule
- Massage oil with essential oils of peppermint, eucalyptus, lemon grass and rosemary and fresh ginger
- Nutrition rich in omega 3, zinc, Vitamin C, fish and green veggies
- Fruits of oranges, lemon, apples, cherries and pineapples
- Email Connie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more tips.
Refer us to seniors needing 24 hour care in the bay area for a chance to win a free trip to the Philippines.
Dear Senior Assisted living and rehab facilities in the bay area,
If you need a sitter or caregiver, email email@example.com to get 30 min response time. We will also email you back other docs such as workers comp and list of caregivers credentials.
With required docs, we will help you get copies and be registered so you can use these docs for other agencies should you need to work more jobs and hours in various agencies and families.
Associating New Hires: (for individuals not currently on the Home Care Aide Registry)
- Individuals new to the home care industry must begin by applying online to the Home Care Aide Registry https://secure.dss.ca.gov/ccld/hcsregistry/registration.aspx?Action=New
- After completing registration onto the Home Care Aide Registry, the individual must take the LIC 9163 to the nearest Live Scan vendor to be fingerprinted. It is during the Live Scan process that the individual will be associated to your HCO, so ensure that box 6 on the LIC 9163 is properly completed with your HCO’s number.
Associating HCA’s that do not require a Criminal Exemption:
- Call the HCSB (877) 424-5778 to verify if the Home Care Aide (HCA) you are attempting to associate will need a criminal exemption transfer.
- Email a completed HCS 9183 and a copy of the individual’s photo ID to HCSB@dss.ca.gov
Associating HCA’s that need a Criminal Exemption:
- Fax the following documents to the Caregivers Background Check Bureau (CBCB) (916) 754-4589 fax
- LIC 508
- LIC 9188
- Copy of photo ID
For the required 5-hour online caregiving training, email firstname.lastname@example.org for webinar invite.
We bring hope and blessings to you. At this important state of your life caring for your parents, we are your helping hands with holistic touch to ensure that your parents can be attended to 24 7 in the comfort of your homes.
Caring for seniors and treating them like family is what each of our caregivers believe. Let us be your senior home health care concierge and save you anxiety, emergencies and unnecessary health care cost.
Connie Dello Buono of Motherhealth LLC
Donate you cars and real estate to Motherhealth 501c6 at 1708 Hallmark Lane San Jose CA 95124
National Health Data on chronic disease, health insurance, hospitals and more
Note: Use the search box area to search for more health data related posts. Search keys: HEALTH DATA , state , statistics, WHO