If your love one has Medicare, taking more than one medication and needs special care, call 408-854-1883 or 408-605-2663 ( or email email@example.com ) if you need a visiting nurse from a home health agency. Aside from nurses you can also be visited by physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and medical social worker.
We can refer you to a Home Health Agency in the bayarea. For caregivers, Motherhealth Inc can provide you with caregivers.
Types of patients appropriate for home health:
- Newly-diagnosed medical conditions or complex, debilitating symptoms which require skilled monitoring and/or health teaching
- Pressure ulcers
- Newly-diagnosed or poorly controlled diabetes
- Bed bound patients requiring teaching of family to manage dependent patient
- Medications requiring monitoring (anticoagulants, antihypertensives, cardiac meds, analgesics, chemotheraputic agents, etc.
- Need for exercise to improve ambulation, mobility, independence, safety, circulation, or preparation for prosthesis
Aside from Medicare, we also serve patients in Medi-Cal and Alameda Alliance.
Ask you doctor if you can benefit from a home health service with so many other visiting therapists listed above.
We would like to connect with all geriatric doctors, family physicians, and home health agencies in the bayarea to be included in our list of providers as reference documents for all bayarea seniors for 2015 and 2016. Email your contact, service and email/tel to firstname.lastname@example.org