Upon hearing that my sister was hospitalized for a heart attack, I wrote this email to my other sister.
Tell all caregivers of our sister, Analyn, in the Philippines that she be assisted to only eat or take the following:
-fish oil or evening primrose oil
– calamansi (Philippine lime) water
– drink boiled tanglad (lemon grass) , add calamansi after
– no sugar, rice, only brown or red rice
– green tea, two kinds add lemon after warming
– eat only guava, pineapple and papaya and all citrus , no sugary fruit
– eat no meat, cheese or milk but only whole foods/veggies and fish
– lots of garlic, onions and fiber greens with vinegar
And to be hydrated and stay away from the heat of the sun.