- Japanese are almost at 9. Not bad!
- Germans are at 6. So-so.
- Americans are, ahem, at 4.
Benefit of Omega 3
- Omega-3s are important for heart, brain, and joint health.
- Most Americans have low levels of omega-3s in their blood.
- Low levels of omega-3s are related to increased risk for fatal heart attack, depression, and possibly dementia.
- Blood levels of omega-3s can be improved by simple dietary changes.
- The only way to know your blood level of omega-3s is by measuring it, with the Omega-3 Index.
Email email@example.com to be tested for Omega 3 in one drop of your blood (test costs $55 to $100 per test).
Trans Fat, the bad fat
- Trans fats in your blood come from trans fats in food.
- Most Americans have high levels of trans fats in their blood.
- High levels of trans fats are related to increased risk for heart disease.
- Blood levels of trans fats can be reduced by simple dietary changes.