Caregivers at Motherhealth
- They can choose to be W2 or 1099. And still get medical insurance.
- They earn more when clients give them a rating of 10 and a minimum pay when rating is lower than 5.
- They can work with other agencies we can partner with in the mobile application platform, coming soon.
- They are given the tools they need to keep the client happy. Caregiving tips that are written by other high performing caregivers.
- They can ask our staff nurses on any medical and non medical related questions to help them in their job.
- They can receive a referral fee of $100 or more per client and per caregiver they refer.
- They can own stocks in the company based on performance rating and number of clients served within 1 year of working with us.
- They can get a car lease with poor or no credit with help of Motherhealth car lease program to high performing caregivers (worked at least 40hrs per week and been with the company for 6months).
- They become partner marketer in the second year with the company given another job description as they prepare to co-own the company. Motherhealth have trusted and compassionate caregivers assisting homebound seniors with daily living (light housekeeping,c ooking, driving, ADLs). Email your resume, references, availability and desired location to email@example.com to be a caregiver who cares in 50 US states.