Compliments from families we cared for in the bay area needing home care from our caregivers….
MotherHealth caregivers began taking care of my 76 year old husband at our home when he was released from the hospital about 8 months ago with a prognosis of 6-12 months to live. My husband is an amputee, in 24 hour high flow oxygen with congestive heart failure and Interstitial Lung Disease, as well as a “book” of other medical conditions. My husband did not want to spend the end of his life in a skilled nursing facility. MotherHealth caregivers helped me transition to having my husband cared for, which was very overwhelming to begin with. As of this writing, my husband is stable and happy, so may very well exceed the life expectancy given while he was in the hospital. I attribute a lot of his well being to the care he received from MotherHealth caregivers at www.clubalthea.com 4088541883
More compliments from senior families we serve….
My mom is 94, ambulatory, uses a walker, uses oxygen, and is a fall risk due to balance issues. She also needs medication reminders, meals, personal care and light housekeeping. Motherhealth home care has provided excellent, dependable, and trustworthy caregivers for us since May 2017. My mom is happy and very well cared for. I believe Connie of motherhealth at www.clubalthea.com will work hard to find just the right caregiver(s) for your particular needs. I wish you the best.
Sandwich generations have to care for their families and their parents at the same time. Blessed are those with long term care insurance but for the rest, out of pocket costs starts from $25 per hour or more. What you get is more than a companion, home care aid or caring caregivers with the following tasks: driving, cooking, massage, light housekeeping and assistance in daily living such as bathing ,grooming, transferring, exercise, feeding and med management.
Many emergencies can be avoided with home care aid or caregiver at home with your parents such as constipation, dehydration, Urinary tract infection, heart attack, infection and anxiety.
So what to do if you can avail of a caregiver, hire one and start at 6 hours or live-in. You will still be a hands on caregiver for your parents during Saturdays and Sundays and care for your own health too. Motherhealth caregivers provide compassionate care with massage and more tasks that can help prevent emergencies. For bay area caregivers text or call 408-854-1883 or email email@example.com
flyer mother Palo Alto
Caregivers at Motherhealth
- They can choose to be W2 or 1099. And still get medical insurance.
- They earn more when clients give them a rating of 10 and a minimum pay when rating is lower than 5.
- They can work with other agencies we can partner with in the mobile application platform, coming soon.
- They are given the tools they need to keep the client happy. Caregiving tips that are written by other high performing caregivers.
- They can ask our staff nurses on any medical and non medical related questions to help them in their job.
- They can receive a referral fee of $100 or more per client and per caregiver they refer.
- They can own stocks in the company based on performance rating and number of clients served within 1 year of working with us.
- They can get a car lease with poor or no credit with help of Motherhealth car lease program to high performing caregivers (worked at least 40hrs per week and been with the company for 6months).
- They become partner marketer in the second year with the company given another job description as they prepare to co-own the company. Motherhealth have trusted and compassionate caregivers assisting homebound seniors with daily living (light housekeeping,c ooking, driving, ADLs). Email your resume, references, availability and desired location to firstname.lastname@example.org to be a caregiver who cares in 50 US states.