Save about $240k in electric bills in 25 years, totally transferable to next homebuyer, 30% tax incentives ends soon. Email your home address to Connie at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to get a 24-hr response via email for proposal to go solar on your home.
- 1.5 months lead time to complete install in California, N. Carolina and Florida.
- Solar assistant reps wanted (telephone, no door to door sales)
- Receive a referral fee of $250 for referring your neighbors
Save your electric bills with solar.
Most people think of Apple as a company that makes phones, computers and smart watches – not an energy provider. But in August all of that changed when the firm was given permission to sell energy from a Californian solar farm that it acquired last year.
Apple has invested in renewable energy before and says it ultimately wants all of its operations to be powered by 100% renewable sources. It’s not alone in such efforts, either. Online retailer Amazon just announced the construction of a new, 253-megawatt wind farm in West Texas. Google, meanwhile, has invested in the Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating System pictured above, and it recently joined forces with the company SunPower to provide solar panels to home-owners. Why are tech companies so interested in renewables?
“For these big corporations, electricity is one of their biggest costs,” says Ash Sharma, a solar energy analyst at IHS Technology. “Locking that in at a low price is really critical for them.”
- Get easy approval with heart transverter
- Get up to 60% reduction in installation and materials
- Works will all power producing products today
- Uses microgrid tech
- Reduce impact to grid
- Cost effective
- Total solution for solar issues
- Zero down, zero out of pocket system
- Engage the individual home owners while substantially lowering their power bills
- Reduce the grids actual cost to provide each kWh
- Lower the cost of the electrical infrastructure
- Integrate Renewable Energy for the lowest possible cost with the highest stability
- Provide individual house and office autonomous energy security
- Provide Smart Grid benefits to the homes and the grid companies while minimizing the data processing burden
- Create a real test bed environment for Smart Grid software developers
- Provide a state of the art energy lab for every “2 guys in a garage”
Contact Connie Dello Buono , 408-854-1883 text , email@example.com
Green Research Institute 501c3
Solar Reps needed