Economic indicators: SP500, building permit, unemployment, capital goods spending, money supply
What would you do with your income and spending this 2015?
Contact Connie Dello Buono, helping doctors and business owners reduce income taxes via a business structure and financial strategies. 408-854-1883 email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Car: Riding a bike or bus to work. Think of saving the car insurance and cost of gas for years before buying your dream car.
- House: Settling for a room to rent or mobile home or community house sharing. Think Income first before Spending. This means buying a fourplex as your first home or a house that you can rent out first and own the second or third house while maintaining the rental homes. Know capital gains and ways to control them thru sound investing and business structuring.
- Emergency Fund for unforeseen events like car repairs, college teens, lost job or lost opportunity. Cutting on stuff that you want to cut back on like expensive vacations to fatten your emergency funds first.
- Emotional about spending, mortgage worries. The reality of being debt-free is more important than joining or copying the Joneses. Buying stuff second hand.
- Saving in your net worth personal banking , be it in your bank savings account, cash value life insurance, managed stock savings/account, bonds, others.
- Negotiate everything or trade/barter services for stuff.
- Challenge Are you getting value in your gym membership?
- Marry someone with same level of ambition, personal finance habits and enterprenueral spirit as you.
- Walk your talk when guiding your children about finances. Allow them to work during summer break or school break to learn the value of money. Use a revocable living trust to transfer assets to them.
- Take care of your health for in the end, when your health fails you might end up selling your houses to pay for nursing home. Health first and then wealth Or move to other countries or cities to downsize and afford retirement.
- Use a business structure and financial strategy to write off most of your expenses and save the extra when you minus your lifestyle from your gross income. For this one, contact Connie Dello Buono to help you reduce your income tax using a business structure and financial strategy at 408-854-1883 email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate your real estate to the following charities: Motherhealth Inc for affordable senior care and Green Research Institute for sustainability at 1708 Hallmark Lane San Jose CA 95124. Contact Connie Dello Buono.
Successful people very quickly identify for themselves that they have a problem in organizing their finance and need proper risk protection from savings plan using perm life insurance with tax free cash accumulation to income disability insurance to protect overhead costs of their business.
Let me help you find the money to allocate for long term savings with life insurance protection and income disability using the Living Balance Sheet.
For example if you are spending money already for bonds, term insurance, risky savings and investments and idle money, I can help in reallocation of your assets for better protection and long term guaranteed, liquid and safe rate of return.
I am available 24/7 as your personal finance concierge with team of advisors and use of Living Balance Sheet tool for holistic financial planning.
Connie Dello Buono
CA Life Lic 0G60621
Cash Flow Worksheet from connie 4088541883
My goal is to help others organize their finances.
Who do you know who loves to save money and has a family and house?
I also help single parents navigate thru their retirement plans and savings or wealth accumulation fund.
Most of all, I am now AHIP Medicare certified and soon can help you navigate thru Medicare and health insurance.
Your support is much appreciated.
Connie Dello Buono
Free 30min phone chat with a sr financial advisor at Harding Financial to help you reduce income taxes using a business structure and financial strategies, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org 408-854-1883
Make 2014 and 2015 be the year to protect your wealth and secure your retirement.
Connie Dello Buono
Jr Financial Advisor
CA Life Lic 0G60621
Earn $600 bonus before Dec 1,2015 and more…
Find out your retirement style
Online presentation is in this link: Approach retirement from a new angle – personality
Contact Connie Dello Buono 408-854-1883 to use the Life Balance Sheet based on your retirement style and work with other team members in planning your retirement or savings/investment strategies. We have financial advisors, estate planners, investment advisors and other experts to help you. email@example.com
Mark Cuban shared his important personal-finance advice. When we asked him what he wishes he’d known about money in his 20s, he said:
That credit cards are the worst investment that you can make. That the money I save on interest by not having debt is better than any return I could possibly get by investing that money in the stock market. I thought I would be a stock market genius. Until I wasn’t.
I should have paid off my cards every 30 days.
Cuban zeroed in on some core personal-finance concepts: using credit cards responsibly, staying out of debt, and not fancying yourself a stock market savant. Interestingly, his insight doesn’t touch on buying sports teams or the hottest investment of the moment, which just goes to show that no matter who you are, or how rich, the same basic financial guidelines apply.
The other rich performers value following their passion, learning, saving early, joining a company with a future, and always thinking about long term value and looking for opportunities.
To start saving now in your 20s at $100 or more per month in a long term tax free cash accumulation inside a perm life insurance policy, contact Connie Dello Bono 408-854-1883 by cell and firstname.lastname@example.org CA Life Lic 0G60621 in 50 US states.