Here is an example of saving during a low tax environment and taking retirement income when tax rates are higher.
As you can see, although you may accumulate more money through a pre-tax plan, if your tax bracket is high enough in retirement, your net income distribution may be much lower than if you saved through tax-free alternative.
Call Connie Dello Buono, Personal Finance Concierge for Doctors, Health Care pros and Bay area pros
CA Life Lic 0G60621 at 408-854-1883 email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org San Ramon, San Jose and San Mateo office at http://www.guardianlife.com
Terminal and critical illness rider free (no added cost). Only one in few financial service companies who offers access to funds (not from the cash value) when cancer, stroke or disability occurs.
Your conventional health insurance, missed the most important issue..YOU.
When you are sick, the coverage is paid to the health institution and not YOU, in your pocket.
This brings about a false sense of security since the conventional health coverage covers only doctors, pharmacies and hospitals.
During health threats, you may lose your income and ability to make money. With full living benefits, you receive a sizeable amount into your bank account while you are still alive, you receive these living benefits and not from your death benefit.
Full living benefits with NLG/LSW means that there are less limitations such as coverage for terminal only for advance cancer. You receive from $100k to $1.5M depending on the face value of your IUL policy whether you have stage 1, 2 or invasive cancer.
Peace of mind in knowing that should health threats occur, you are adequately supported financially as you receive these benefit rider which is your health protection in addition your current health insurance.
When you are stressed while being sick, financially broke, your immune system is in jeopardy exposing you to variety of outside health threats. Only one percent of the nation’s population is insured with living benefits and entitled to received their living benefits either in monthly payment or lump sum of money which actually contributed to the faster health recovery and improved quality of life.
Call Connie Dello Buono CA Life Lic 0G60621 408-854-1883 email@example.com
What isn’t covered by Original Medicare:
- Long-term care outside of a nursing home, or care at home, unless it’s provided by a professional nurse or therapist
- Care for daily living such as walking, dressing, bathing, shopping, eating and taking medicine
- More than 100 days of Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) care following a hospital stay
- Cooking and cleaning services
- Private-duty nurse
- Dental care and dentures
- Health expenses outside U.S., except for some occurrences
- Emergency care outside U.S.
- Cosmetic surgery
- Routine foot care
- Eyeglasses (except after cataract removal)
- Hearing aids
I have an IUL policy that is all in one for it also includes a retirement savings plan that grows up to 13.5%, tax free with zero market risk, asset protection/life insurance to leave an estate to my children and health benefits, access to 70-90% of the face value when I need long term care or have chronic illness, terminal or critical illness.
In care homes 24/7, with assistance to daily living, the cost starts from $3,500 per month. You live with 6 more clients in a home with 2 caregivers.
We need 24/7 care when we need assistance in daily living (ADL): bathing, feeding, transferring, toileting, total of 6 ADL and long term care is 2 out of 6 ADL that you cannot perform alone.
Deep breathing, exercise, healthy diet and de-stressing routines, helped me when I know that my heart is palpating from excess weight and lack of exercise.
Keep a healthy lifestyle and if you need a health policy in one with retirement savings and asset protection, contact Connie Dello Buono 408-854-1883 ; firstname.lastname@example.org CA Life Lic 0G60621 in the bay area.
We are hiring.
During 2000 through 2009, death rates among men decreased for 10 of the 17 most
common cancers (lung, prostate, colon and rectum, leukemia, non-Hodgkin
lymphoma, kidney, stomach, myeloma, oral cavity and pharynx, and larynx) and
increased for melanoma of the skin and cancers of the pancreas and liver.
During the same 10-year period, death rates among women decreased for 15 of the 18 most
common cancers (lung, breast, colon and rectum, ovary, leukemia, non-Hodgkin
lymphoma, brain and other nervous system, myeloma, kidney, stomach, cervix,
bladder, esophagus, oral cavity and pharynx, and gallbladder) and increased for
cancers of the pancreas, liver, and uterus.
Common signs of cancer: Loss of appetite, loss of weight and inability to sleep and many other undetectable signs like chronic coughing during the night, pain in back, memory lapse, eye health condition, and others. Consult with your doctor.
Breast and skin cancers: check for irregular skin signs such as itchy, redness, lump, swelling, irregular skin texture.
We are hiring financial sales and trainers in the USA to help others receive funds, full living benefits when terminal, chronic or critical illness arise (75% to 90% of the face value of the life insurance). Call Connie 408-854-1883 ; email@example.com
- 401k retirement plan is not a conservative way to save for retirement and not tax free either
- Index Universal Life Insurance (IUL) (never takes loses like the 401k did) with living benefits allowing you to receive 75-90% of the face value of your insurance without dying
- Retirement savings (in form of IUL and Indexed Annuities) with zero market risk at 8-13% return and provide living benefits
- IUL (introduced in 1995) captures each positive gain in the market (S&P500) at 13% cap and eliminate each negative year (with 0 return for that year)
- Living benefits are funds during critical, chronic or terminal illness
- Death Benefit
- Cash accumulation
- Protection against market loss
- Annual reset provision or policy’s growth cannot be taken away due to negative market performance
- Upside growth potential
- Tax-deferred growth
- Tax-free access to cash accumulation
- No minimum age or income requirement
- No mandatory distribution
- Access at any age
- Protection from lawsuits
- Continued investment if disabled
- Does not create taxation of Social Security Benefits
- Avoids Probate
- Accurate Return Figures