My first video this 2018 is taken from page 1 of my upcoming ebook, Healing from within with the last 3 slides containing tips on arthritis, stress, skin and digestive issues.
One of my teachers in YouTube helping me reach more customers in the internet with my mission of helping find health knowledge for health consumers thru my soon to launch ebook – Healing from within – transform inside and out by Connie Dello Buono (compiled experiences, science, Quora answers and posts from this site http://www.clubalthea.com ) and match care in the bay area for home bound seniors.
Another teacher in internet marketing is the Fletcher Method.
List of places to get interviewed to promote an ebook
I am open for interviews from any of the following sources and media to promote my upcoming ebook related to health to empower others to know their bodies, find help and reduce chronic diseases:
- Blogs you read: bloggers love interviews and guest posts, because that’s less work for them.
- Podcasts you listen to: most live and breathe on their interviews, meaning they need to talk with you.
- Online clearinghouses: sites like HARO, which make their bones by introducing journalists who need interviews and experts who want interviewing
- Local radio: stations in your area are surprisingly open to interviewing local professionals, celebrities, and authors.
- Friends, family, and colleagues: these folks either know somebody who conducts interviews on the regular, or know somebody who does. Sometimes they are that somebody.
- Associations: trade association chapters, hobby groups, and service organizations like Rotary all have journals or websites where they sometimes interview people who work in the fields they represent.
- Local events: if you’re up for a live interview, or want to speak with somebody as part of the event’s promotion, looking at what’s going on in your area can land you an interview with an opportunity for a signing or other live engagement later.
- Social media: if you’re doing your social media right, this will be the easiest area to find potential interviews in.
I will share the interview video in this site and YouTube. Art Designer and other creative artists are welcome to help me launch the health guide ebook and in turn promote your services too.
Helpful eBook Promotion Resources
This is a list of websites that can help you as you promote and market your eBook online. Each specializes in something different, but they all share the common love for eBooks. I know these will help you.
- Nothing Binding
- Discover a Book
- Internet Book Database
- Red Room
- Jacket Flap
- Library Thing
- Good Reads
Ebook for your perusal:
Book Launch Date: April 30,2018
First 100 buyers at Amazon, gets free health coaching for a year for the whole family!
Nurses get free health coaching!
Free childbirth ebook:
Connie Dello Buono
- 1708 Hallmark Lane San Jose , CA 95124
An architect who lives in San Francisco was able to save $6000 per year using UBER.
Thousands of cities get more visitors who can live affordably using AIRBNB.
Many people learn new skills using the Internet, Youtube and Google.
Families are united after many years of absence because of finding each other in Facebook.
More healthy people are saved, cost of medications are cut and overall future health care costs are reduced with healthy lifestyle and use of dietary supplements and whole foods.
More tasks, jobs, learning, communication and networking occur using smart phones, and computers which created more jobs, more students and college grads with more skills and more happiness.
Can we find more ways to erase poverty and bring prosperity?
Yes, help me fund and develop a mobile app to match seniors and home helpers/caregivers. Contact Connie Dello Buono at email@example.com 408-854-1883 or donate your time/real estate to Motherhealth Inc, 501c3 at 1708 hallmark lane San Jose, CA 95124