Text 408-854-1883 to talk to a field underwriter near you to help you with this Life Insurance quote from Americo, Mutual of Omaha and other Life Insurance Companies for Final Expense , Mortgage Protection and other Life Insurance products.
Life Insurance Services 408-854-1883
- Final expense plan to pay for funeral expenses
- Mortgage protection plan to pay for loan balance with return of premiums, disability and chronic/critical illness benefits
- Fixed Index Annuity as your lifetime retirement income and safer than your 401k, fees are less, taxes are less, avoids probate, with rate of return with no downward market participation
Motherhealth Caregivers 408-854-1883
Alzheimers, Parkinson, ALS, stroke, diabetes, bed-bound, home-bound, bay area , seniors who needs home care from trained and monitored caregivers in the comfort of your home, text 408-854-1883 for faster response
Hear from our current and past clients about our dependable team for consistency in home care.
Motherhealth, is licensed and bonded at http://www.clubalthea.com serving the greater bay area. Caring and affordable to fit your budget and home care needs. Caregivers deliver above and beyond to include assistance in daily living, pet care and light housekeeping. We accept long term care insurance or private pay.
Serving the greater bay area since 2004 Discounts for Peninsula, Redwood City, East Bay, Contra Costa, San Jose
Free ebook on Cancer roots and causes and prevention. Free massage oil for pain relief. Free senior home care consultation. Free referrals to estate planners and health coaches.
|45 yrs old||Saves $300 per month||$50k yearly lifetime retirement income||Sample numbers, save for 20 yrs, earnings for lifetime , returns 8-13%|
|55 yrs old||Saves $500 per month||$40k yearly lifetime retirement income||Sample numbers, save for 20 yrs, earnings for lifetime , returns 8-13%|
- At 45 yrs of age, you want to save in the next 25 yrs and ensure your lifetime retirement income to support the lifestyle that you want.
- At 50 yes of age, you want a safe place to grow your savings or investments with no market loses like the stocks and you want to recoup what you have lost in the market to retire early.
- At 60 yrs of age, you want to use some of your savings tax free without paying penalties and taxes which would amount close to 40-50% of your savings.
- At 65 yrs of age, you know that you might need long term care and you have no long term care insurance and might not be insurable any longer.
- At 70 yrs of age, you are required to withdraw your savings and incur a huge tax as a result.
Now, you do not have to have these pains of the future if you know there is an Index Universal Life policy with additional living benefits such as terminal and chronic illness riders and lifetime retirement income riders.
These riders added free at no cost allows you to access 70-90% of your face amount (up to $1.5M) when cancer (early or last stage) or disability occurs.
After saving away in the next 20 yrs, around 10% of your net income you are scheduled to receive a lifetime retirement income until you are 120 yrs old. For sure, you will not outlive your money.
Using an index strategy, in an IUL policy your savings do not participate when the market is in downside potential but keeps your principal and gains intact. You can create an estate of $500k to $2M at a stroke of a pen with a policy that is not term (renting) or whole life insurance (1-3% with return) but an IUL for tax free cash accumulation between 8-13% return.
You choose what your retirement income would be, call Connie for free review of your retirement needs and wants via email or cell for 24 hrs response. Your financial life coach (24/7) for single premium, 1035 exchange, super charge Roth IRA, pension, 801k or just a safe/guaranteed savings plan securing the future for you and your family where your money doubles every 9 yrs and during health threats or emergencies you have access to it.
Fremont: 43136 Christy St Ste 100, Fremont,CA 94538 , every Saturdays, 8/9/2014 at 9am
Your greatest asset to protect is your life. As a mother and a life insurance agent, I want to show you why we need life insurance, not just for creating an immediate estate to my children in the absence of an inheritance as I am not rich at the moment. Connie Dello Buono CA Life Lic 0G60621 firstname.lastname@example.org 408-8541883 (in 50 US states) Here are the top reasons why we all need a life insurance:
1. create an asset or estate, up to $2M
2. allow my family to grieve peacefully, without worries and can remember me during the time that the life insurance proceeds can help them with college, buying a house or sending their children to college
3. allow my family to find money should I need a similar to long term care needs after a stroke, disability or an early/last stage terminal illness
4. provide for a lifetime retirement income for me as I do not have other retirement plans in place
5. More than ten reasons for business owners, like a buy and sell agreement would allow the other partner not to deal with the spouse should the business partner dies, and here are the other reasons:
Note: Chronic illness rider is currently being reevaluated in California. Some IUL caps or returns up to 10%,12%,13%,15% or more with guarantees of 2%,2.5%,3%
Your referral to anyone who needs a retirement review, estate plan review, life insurance review, college plan review and life review is much appreciated.
Contact Connie Dello Buono 408-854-1883 email@example.com for finance coaching and motivating you to save for your future and be ready for financial and health threats.
Teachers, nurses and workers are my heroes. They worked hard and so I pledge to help them with tax free retirement income for life.
Whethere you have only $300 per month to save or a $1M to set aside towards a lifetime retirement income, indexing strategy using an IUL will help you withdraw a net $75,000 per year from $1 million earning 7.5% in a 0% tax bracket.
How do you want to spend your retirement income? It is healthy to work until 70 yrs of age if you are happy and contented with your job. Happiness is a norm among financially free people. Be one and sleep at night knowing that your money does not participate when the market is down and keeps your principal and gains intact.
Connie Dello Buono CA Life Lic 0G60621
1708 Hallmark Lane San Jose CA 95124
Helping families in 50 US states.
Free without charge: Living benefits, access to funds up to $1.5M when cancer,stroke or disability occurs and a lifetime retirement income you can set.
With a stroke of a pen, you are increasing your estate from $100k to $2M.